Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Literary Question 20

If you were to suggest a sequel, what plot events would you include?

If I were to add a sequel to the story I would talk more about how the community settled it's differences and I would try to relate it to today's world, like for example, I might say something like (in first person, Cassie): Now, T.J. has been saved from the mob the community has become peaceful again, no more violence or anything, there is still discrimination of course, it did'nt take another 30 yrs. for discrimination to be over with, today my children's children are still healthy, alive, wise and well, while T.J.'s children's children are big liars, big stealers, big cheaters, and big hypocrites, reminds me of somebody I know, do you know who that is?, Anyway I would do somrthing like that.

No comments: